Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Draw near to God..."

and He will draw near to you..."
~James 4:8~

Hello all and welcome to my new blog! :) My desire and goal for this site is to encourage other young ladies in their walks with the Lord, as I strive to draw closer to Him myself! I've thought about possibly sharing/reviewing inspiring books that I've read...faith builders, books that encourage and cultivate godly womanhood and femininity (we might even do a book study together!), encouraging quotes, hospitality and organizing ideas, inspirational songs etc...but most importantly studying God's word and cultivating a personal relationship with Him! It should be exciting to see where the Lord leads!

Many blessings to you and may we draw closer to Jesus!

In Christ,
~Chloe~ :)

Click here for a beautiful song titled:

No comments:

Post a Comment